Dear Members, Volunteers and Visitors:
Amitabha! During the COVID, in order to ensure everyone's health and safety, all the members, volunteers and visitors please follow the below procedure:
1. Based on the social safety distance prescribed by the government, everyone who enter the temple must call (telephone: 972-782-7587) in advance to ensure that the number of attendees is within the allowable range.
2. Members, volunteers and visitors who travel abroad, please self-quarantine at home for 14 days.
3. If you feel unwell (such as a cold, fever, or cough), please visit doctor.
3. Members, volunteers, and visitors please wear mask, spray hand sanitizer and disinfectant, and sign in; please spray hand sanitizer and disinfectant, and sign out before leaving the temple.
4. Our temple is equipped with disposable disinfection wipes. Please wipe the frequently contacted surfaces before use, such as door handles.
5. Our temple will register and perform temperature measurement at the entrance. If any abnormality is found, please come again next time.
6. Please maintain a social safety distance of six feet autonomously.
The implementation of the above is to protect everyone. If you have any questions or needs, please contact the temple (Tel: 972-782-7587).
This is a special period, protecting yourself is protecting everyone's safety!
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hum!
Kalachakra Buddha Association